To get started with the PulseHD Desktop app, you’ll need to navigate to the Apps tab in your dashboard, and then follow the steps below:
1. You are able to invite specific Users in your Dashboard to download the PulseHD Desktop app, by heading over to the ‘Apps’ tab.
2. An invite will then be sent through to the email address given, inviting the recipient to download the PulseHD Desktop App.
3. Once you have clicked the link in the email, you’ll be taken to a screen and asked to create a password for your login.
4. Once you have set your password, you can then download the Desktop App. Once you click ‘Download Desktop App’, your download will begin.
5. Open the file once it has downloaded and installed the application. If you are using Mac OS, you will need to drag the PulseHD icon into your Applications folder to install it.
6. Once you open the app for the first time, the User you invited will be able to log in using their email address and new password! You’ll then be taken through to the dial pad where you can start making calls!
If you need any further help today, please don't hesitate to contact our friendly support team on 0330 043 2388 or by email!